Wright Family Law Group: Your Trusted “1st Choice” Law Firm
Our Approach to Client Service
COMMITMENT TO INTERGRITY
At Wright Family Law Group, we are committed to providing the highest standards of service with the utmost integrity. We respond to your inquiries promptly. We believe that to earn your trust, we must be responsive and provide competent, useful analysis of all viable options to help you make the best decisions for you and your family. We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and obtain optimal results. We continue to build our practice on the basis of timely advice, sound representation, and fair and reasonable fees for our services.
At Wright Family Law Group, we know that experience is what gives you the competitive edge in the effective handling of your case. Our attoneys not only have substantial Massachusetts courtroom experience, but also have solid backgrounds in areas such as accounting and social services that bring a value-added aspect to each and every case.
We believe that the alliance and bond that your form with your attorney is an important factor in helping you get through your situation. We never underestimate the seriousness of our client’s circumstances and understand that our clients depend on us for guidance and advice. We consistently strive to exceed client expectations by fostering a relationship with the client that lasts long after the case has been resolved.
We know that keeping the client well-informed and responding promplty to all questions keeps the case moving forward and will help give you peace of mind. Staying well-informed throughout the process, and immediately addressing your concerns and questions, you will never be left to feel ignored or that your case is not important to us. We make a commitment to stay 100% available to our clients and are always readily accessible via phone, email and text.
We do not take a ‘hired gun’ approach to practicing law unless absolutely necessary. We always try to cooperatively work with opposing counsel on your Massachusetts case to try and achieve a reasonable settlement of the legal issues your are facing, either through mediation or some other alternative dipute resolution process. In the event that we cannot resolve your case, Wright Family Law Group is fully prepared to present your case at trial. We have the skills and the knowledge to effectively argue your position efficiently and with value-added client care.
About The Owner
Ellen Anna Wright
Current Professional Activities
- Member – Middlesex County Bar Association Member
- Greater Lowell Bar AssociationMember
- Massachusetts Bar AssociationMember
- Massachusetts Association of Trial AttorneysMember
- Massachusetts Association of Guardian Ad Litem
- New Hampshire
- United States Court for the District of Massachusetts
Awards & Achievements
- Named as Massachusetts Top 10 Family Law Attorneys by the American Institute of Family Law Attorneys™ 2016
- 2016 Client’s Choice Award Avvo.com Avvo rating 10.0 “Superb”
- The National Advocates: Top 40 under 40
- Martindale Hubble AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated
Education & Background
- B.S. Criminal Justice Salem State University 2000 Graduated Magna Cum Laude
- B.S. Accounting Salem State University 2001 Graduated Magna Cum Laude
- Licensed Certified Public Accountant 2003
Civic & Charitable Involvement
- Recognized by Massachusetts Client Securities Board for Pro-Bono representation of clients 2012-2013
- Limited Assistance Representation Certified by Volunteer Lawyers Project 2012
- Youth Citizenship Award Exchange club of Lawrence 2011
- Volunteer, Living Waters Center for Hope and Healing, Lowell
- Volunteer Conciliator, Middlesex County Bar Association and Probate Court
- Conciliation ProgramVolunteer, Lawyer for the Day Middlesex County
- Probate and Family CourtFellow, Massachusetts Bar FoundationMember, Tewksbury Rotary Club
Publications & Lectures
- Chairperson, The Family Law Attorney’s Discovery Toolkit, Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education 2016
- Columnist, Tewksbury Town Crier: Legal Briefs 10Columnist,
- The Catalyst: Independent Street Paper, Lowell. MA